Thursday, May 23, 2013

Why a blog?

I've never been one to enjoy writing... but I feel like starting a blog will help me keep up with my so called "journal" and I'll have the ability to reflect on what I am being taught from a loving Father in Heaven. I think often about this life, mortality of course, and what I am meant to do and become through my daily experiences. I know that Heavenly Father is involved in our lives more than we understand. I feel His love every single day and hope to share that love with others. My purpose of this blog is to share my personal experiences and how God micromanages our lives. I'm just a 23 year old girl from Utah, away at college, working and preparing to marry my best friend. I'm not someone special. But I know that I've been blessed and hope to help someone else by my experiences. 







-Shelbie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment